About the position
As part of engineering team, you will be working on the product and internal modules. We are looking for engineers to accelerate our work on existing projects, and future products.
- Gather requirements for new integrations and product features, plan and code the implementation and manage its rollout.
- Write scalable and maintainable production code.
- Keep up with latest back-end trends, as well as front-end best practices.
- Integrate with other teams throughout the company to help develop solutions.
- A minimum of 2 years of full time industry experience developing and maintaining web apps in production.
- At least a year of experience with Node.js.
- At least a year working with a modern frontend framework (preferably Angular or React).
- Above average knowledge of container technologies. We use Docker
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases and familiarity with NoSQL (preferably MongoDB or CouchDB).
- Good understanding of testing (unit, integration, functional).
Nice To Have
- Mobile development experience.
- Architecture and development of scalable production systems.
- Knowledge of cloud computing platforms (preferably AWS).
- Understanding of cryptography and security best practices.
- Any big data experience a plus.
How to apply
- A write up explaining who you are as a programmer. Some questions you might want to address:
- What projects have you enjoyed working on?
- What motivates you?
- What surprising things have you learned about yourself since starting to program?
- Links to online profiles you use (GitHub, Twitter, Behance, Dribbble, etc).
- A description of your work history (whether as a resume, LinkedIn profile, etc).
Are you interested in this position?Apply Now