About the position
As part of engineering team, you will be working on the product and internal modules. We are looking for engineers to accelerate our work on existing projects, and future products, able to make an impact from day one.
- Write scalable and maintainable production code.
- Keep up with latest back-end trends.
- Integrate with other teams throughout the company to help develop solutions.
- Three or more years of experience building software systems.
- Solid programming skills in at least one of the following: Go(preferred), Java, Python, C/C++.
- Good understanding of databases, RDBMS as well as NoSQL. CouchDB or MongoDB experience would be a plus.
- Familiarity with Linux. Should feel at home when using a terminal. Good web and networking knowledge(HTTP, REST, RPC).
- Understanding of coding best practices, git, CI and testing(TDD, BDD etc). DevOps tools and best practices will be a plus, we run Docker on AWS.
Nice To Have
- Knowledge of blockchain technologies, Hyperledger Fabric(preffered) or the Ethereum codebase and EVM. Working experience with cryptographic protocols strongly preferred.
- Architecture and development of scalable production systems.
- Any distributed systems or big data knowledge is a plus.
- Experience managing development teams.
How to apply
- A write up explaining who you are as a programmer. Some questions you might want to address:
- What projects have you enjoyed working on?
- What motivates you?
- What surprising things have you learned about yourself since starting to program?
- Links to online profiles you use (GitHub, Twitter, Behance, Dribbble, etc).
- A description of your work history (whether as a resume, LinkedIn profile, etc).
Are you interested in this position?Apply Now